Sunday, July 27, 2008

Welcome to the Roving Eye ...

Hello! My name is Chanda R. Shahani. I live in Makati City, Philippines and I am a former reporter from the Philippine Star. I am also a certified scuba diver (PADI). I currently run a real estate company, the Sanctuary Real Estate Development Corporation, and have started a small Ebay business under the name digi.apo which sells Vintage Seiko Watches - mostly divers watches.

I am starting this blog, partly to keep my hand in the journalism field and partly because despite my long absence from the field of journalism, I've never really lost my roving eye for fascinating details.

"The Roving Eye ..." is a celebration of all the fascinating details that a roving eye can encounter - and write about. "The Roving Eye ..." will write about everything ... Food, fishing, watches, politics, business, love, war ... you name it.

I also welcome submissions from other guest writers to my blog.

Take care everybody.

All contributors and readers may send their correspondence to: dilimandiary@yahoo.com
Attention: The Editor

No comments:

Google Search Engine

Custom Search